- New multi-compound technology derived from MotoGP delivers the grip performance demanded in every aspect – braking, maximum side grip in cornering, and strong traction at the exit of a corner
- Rear tire features a new triple compound (5LC) The center compound offers good stability, the shoulder compound transfers power to the road with strong traction while the edge compound offers strong side grip and solid contact feeling at extreme lean angles
- The rear tires L shaped grooves enhance shock absorption and rear-end steering. Groove location not across tread center area provides both wet performance and strong traction. High speed durability is also maximized
- The steel MS-BELT (mono-spiral belt) construction applied to front and rear tires absorbs sudden impact from bumps and offers high stability and tremendous line-holding in corners
- HTSPC- ( High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord – Mono Spiral Belt ) technology in front and rear tire provides rich contact feel, strong grip and high-speed stability. 3D-CTDM ( Comprehensive Tire Design Method ) is advanced tire design technology that enables dynamic, three-dimensional simulations of tire performance at all lean angles.