SuperSprox Front Sprocket Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R / B-King
SuperSprox has made a name for themselves supplying OEMs and factory race teams since the 60s. Each of their front sprockets is made from EN36c case hardened (carbon free) alloy steel with an exceptionally hard surface coating that reduces friction while improving power and component longevity. These front sprockets are the very same ones Supersprox supplys to their top-level race teams.
- Case hardened EN36c (carbon free) alloy steel construction
- Ultra hard surface layer (60HRC @ .5mm) reduces friction to prevent power loss
- Fully lightened with radial holes for most applications
- The very same sprockets used by SuperSprox’s professional race teams
- Off road applications feature grooved teeth to prevent dirt buildup
- Retains stock pitch
Note: Image is for reference only. Actual Front Sprocket will vary depending on your bike’s make and model.